The Importance of Personas
When you are designing, it’s important to know who your audience is. It’s important to target the right people and creating personas is perfect for doing so. The Lynda tutorial really helps you get a better understanding of why you need to create a persona. Personas often include demographics, a biography, hobbies, goals, and skills. If you don’t know who you are targeting, it will be very difficult to be successful in your company.
The types of people who would use the UConnection app are obviously college students who are looking to get a bang for their buck. Food gets pretty pricey, especially when you are off of a meal plan and have to figure out a weekly budget for food. Sometimes you are just in a rush and need to grab something out. I know this happens to me a lot especially when I have back to back classes or work. I am always looking for a deal when possible and I know that most of my money goes toward food, as I’m sure most other college students are in the same boat.


0 comments