Redesigning an Existing App
I am excited to learn more about UX/UI as my student career comes to an end. I am looking forward to enhancing all of my technical and design skills to open doors to all of the potential opportunities out there.
As my first project in Mobile Interaction Design, I am going to redesign a mobile app that I feel isn't as successful as it could be. I chose UConnection which is an app that provides discounts to college students to many nearby restaurants and cafes.
To begin my research phase, I went straight to the reviews section in the app store. There currently are no reviews as it's relatively new to the app market. I feel like it could be designed a little better with a more simplistic layout than the current one. Instead, I asked a few of my friends for their opinion on the app, which they all had something different to say. Some did not care about the layout and said it was fine as is, but others said it could use a little modification to make it more appealing to the eye.

0 comments